These last couple of days/months have been extremely challenging ….yet again.
Maybe I should call this blog , The Rollercoaster Life ðŸ˜‰
My mum has been really ill and I have been so scared. Of course a couple of other shitty things happened on top of it all, so I have been an absolute wreck.
She is my mum , my everything.
And finally she is a bitÂ better now, thank god!
It made me realize so much.
- I am very good at thinking about the past.
- I am definitely not good enough living and appreciating the present.
- I am not good enough at telling the people in my life how much I appreciate and love them
- I worry myself sick. I stop eating, sleeping and even breathing.
It is not for the lack of trying.
I am strong and get things done. But as soon as I have time alone or away I break down, in a flood of tears and feelings.
This is something I really need to work on. When I write it down, it is so obvious what I need to do and what I really shouldnÂ´t do. But in a “situation” itÂ´s like putting a blanket over my head, all logic goes out of the window. Things get done, but I forget about myself and end up with a 1000 times stronger feelings, constantly feeling drained.
I have been trough a lot and I am old enough to know better, I guess I am still learning.
- EAT ! How can you help when you have no energy?
- SLEEP ! Lack of sleep makes you irrational.
- TALK ! If you donÂ´t , you will explode / have an outburst.
- RELAX ! Stressing really does NOT help.
- BREATH ! Make sure you breath proper.
- KEEP YOUR MIND BUSY ! Sitting there worrying can make things worse and you might become paranoid and irrational.
- EXERCISE ! Will help your body and mind relax.
- BE CAREFUL WITH COFFEE ! A lot of coffee and no food, can make you body go into a shock. And caffeine shock is more draining.
- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL ! You are a wreck and alcohol just makes your feelings 10 times stronger.
- BE POSITIVE ! Negative thinking makes everything above impossible. The Law Of Attraction !!! Stay calm, stay positive !