Yesterday was a bit of a drag. As my previous post sort of revealed ..but a great television night and a big bar of chocolate helped me trough it, sort of anyway. Head is still spinning with a million questions :/
However there is one thing I am SURE about!
- This is the obvious one , dry lips. Mix it with a lipstick to create a lippgloss.
- Soften dry or cracked elbows.
- Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet.
- Make-up remover.
- Put a coat on your eyelashes before you go to bed, to make your lashes grow longer and thicker over time.
- To tame wild eyebrows.
- Make plucking your eyebrows easier by rubbing a little on the area to soften your skin.
- Add to shadow or blush – turn them into creams.
- Easily remove that sticky leftover glue from your false eyelashes
- To highlight cheekbones. Dab a bit on your cheekbones for a dewy finish
- To define lashes.
- Mix with sea salts to make a scrub.
- Applied on teeth before applying lipstick prevents lipstick from sticking on them.
- To protect a sore nose. Whether you have a cold or allergies
- Use just a touch on the ends of your hair to hide dry and split ends.
- To protect your skin while colouring your hair.
- To prevent self-tanning mishaps. Use Vaseline on trouble spots such as ankles, elbows, knees, and wrists before self-tanner application
- Soothe dry skin after shaving.
- Smear on your face and neck for softer skin! But be cautious if you have super sensitive skin, supposed to not clog pores.
- To aid earring insertion.
- Helps to ease off stuck on rings
- Takes care of those cuticles
- Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won’t get stuck to the caps
- Make your week old nail polish look new again – rub a small dab over the polish.
- Use a tiny dab to put a quick shine on your shoes and bags.
Phuuu…that is just some things you can use this for, there are probably a million more reason why you need this in your bag. This little magic box won´t clear your head or mind, but it will definitely help you sort out small irritating problems that might occur 😉